The February Play! by Sephora was titled “The Softer Side” and came in this beautiful blush pink satin drawstring bag. I can see totally see re-purposing this to pack some delicate lingerie or swimsuits in for traveling.
Sooo here’s what came inside:
- ORIGINS GINZING REFRESHING EYE CREAM- A luminous eye cream infused with coffee beans, ginseng and magnolia extract. I like the way it feels, but I don’t really notice a difference in my skin around my eyes.
- CLINIQUE PEP-START HYDROBLUR MOISTURIZER- Basically it’s a moisturizer and primer in one. I think this is nice for people with oily skin. I have pretty dry skin so I will be giving it away.
- SEPHORA COLLECTION LASHCRAFT LENGTH AND VOLUME MASCARA- A one of a kind mascara infused with nylon and a special flat mascara wand. I was really excited to try out this one, but I have to say, I was very disappointed. It wasn’t applying all the way to the tips of my lashes and I had to keep brushing more and more on. I got frustrated and wound up actually using my normal mascara over this one to make my lashes look the way I like them to.
- NARS VELVET LIP GLIDE IN BOUND- This is nude-pink long lasting semi-matte lipstick. I LOVE this color and formula. It felt nice on my lips and stayed on for quite a while. My favorite product in this batch for sure.
- TOO FACED LIP INJECTION GLOSSY IN MILKSHAKE- I loved this way this plumped up my lips. It is a nice neutral color too that can be worn every day.
- MARC JACOBS DIVINE DECADENCE- A fresh and floral fragrance with notes of Champagne extract, Gardenia, Honeysuckle, Amber, Vanilla, Bergamot and Orange Blossom. This fragrance smells fresh and a little bit masculine to me…soo I will be giving this one away.
Well, they say don’t judge a book by it’s cover, well the same can be said about subscription boxes. This month’s gorgeous, blush pink satin bag was filled with six products and only two I actually really liked and will use. Hopefully March will be better.
What do you think?